Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pterynotus bednalli
10-04-2009, 02:10 PM,
pterynotus bednalli
Hi i ve got a few pterynotus bednalli, (ranging from 70mm up to 96mm, and from white to peach orange and brown color) that i would like to sell plus a couple of big murex murex shell (130mm up to 160mm, black brown and white). I would like to know how to find a buyer and how to proceed to sell those shells. I will be interested for buyers, only located in france (and the border countries) england, south corea, and australia.

Bonjour,
je cherche a vendre des pterynotus bednalli allant de 70 mm jusqu a 96mm. De couleur blanche orange peche et marron. j ai egalement des murex murex allant de 130mm a 160mm marron-noir et blanche. merci de me contacter si vous etes interesses.

Hi there, could you give me some prices plus photos of your P. badnalli. Please send the information to my email address:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:bug.shell@yahoo.co.uk">bug.shell@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
Cheers,
Dave  <span class="petit">--Last edited by dave r on 2009-10-06 19:43:50 --</span>

10-06-2009, 03:45 PM,
pterynotus bednalli
[cit]MANKALA wrote : Hi i ve got a few pterynotus bednalli, (ranging from 70mm up to 96mm, and from white to peach orange and brown color) that i would like to sell plus a couple of big murex murex shell (130mm up to 160mm, black brown and white). I would like to know how to find a buyer and how to proceed to sell those shells. I will be interested for buyers, only located in france (and the border countries) england, south corea, and australia.

Bonjour,
je cherche a vendre des pterynotus bednalli allant de 70 mm jusqu a 96mm. De couleur blanche orange peche et marron. j ai egalement des murex murex allant de 130mm a 160mm marron-noir et blanche. merci de me contacter si vous etes interesses.
10-07-2009, 11:49 AM,
pterynotus bednalli
No problem, just send me photos of a selection of what you have to offer with prices.
Cheers,
Dave
10-07-2009, 12:50 PM,
pterynotus bednalli
Hi Dave, Hopefully you are not too in a hurry, I am at work for another 12 days, and my shells are at home, I will send you the photos and prices when I come back. Any idea of what size and color you are looking for, in order to send you the right photo. Plus I have a couple with me that can show you in the next few days.
cya mate
Mankala