Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning!!
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM,
Warning!!
Dear all shell collectors,
Recently,i just cheated by lier from Cameroon.They sell shell,bug and even drug. After sent money,they disappear.Nothing will be received. Their name were listed on this web below "Cameroon". Warning was sent to the web master but maybe too busy to do something.
Beware!! All the dealers from Cameroon are not trust worthy.Save money for your kid!Send money only after received the shells.
Best regards,
Sun

04-25-2009, 01:32 PM,
Warning!!
Thanks for that Sun. Sadly this is usually the case with Cameroonian dealers, I also collect Lepidoptera and the insect dealers from there are just the same. I can only repeat Sun's words, don't send any money 'up front'. Unfortunately until somebody has been ripped-off by these people and posted their experience we can do nothing about people posting adverts, there are actually a few honest people in Cameroon but you can never tell who they are so it would be unfair to block all adverts from there.
Dave
04-28-2009, 01:57 PM,
Warning!!
Yes,I admit that there are some honest dealers at Cameroon but not the ones on this web.
CLAIRE, NKENG <!-- e --><a href="mailto:nkengmariec@yahoo.com">nkengmariec@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
COMFORT, EPAMBA <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cominash4real@yahoo.com">cominash4real@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
ELVIS, MBONDE <!-- e --><a href="mailto:elvispriestlyking@yahoo.com">elvispriestlyking@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
FELIX, ETAME <!-- e --><a href="mailto:etamohfelixo@yahoo.com">etamohfelixo@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
FRANCIS FOSSONG, AWUNGALEM <!-- e --><a href="mailto:francis_fossong@yahoo.com">francis_fossong@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
NDIALE NGAKE, BLAISE <!-- e --><a href="mailto:groupinsects@yahoo.com">groupinsects@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
You can find the email of the owner from yahoo.They are team of liers with the same images and same statement who send to you.
Again,all the dealers from this web from Cameroon are not trust worthy.Beware!!
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM,
Warning!!
Thanks for that Sun, there are a few familiar names there! I find it is always suspect when the 'dealers' use an easily available '.com' address like Yahoo or Tiscali etc., then the warning flags go up. Always ask for the shells or at least a sample first before payment though some people do insist on payment for postage. If this is the case order a small amount first so you don't end up paying £50 postage!
Dave