Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need BROKEN shells and pieces
10-24-2007, 10:43 AM,
<i>I am having a really hard time and I'm hoping someone here can help me.  I have an idea for a project and if it catches on, I will need a lot of broken shell pieces.  I want dead shells, not shells that have been harvested.  And because of the project, it's important the shells be already broken, not whole shells that I break.  I need all colors and sizes, no predrilled holes.  I can't find anyone who has them and I don't live close enough to a coast to collect them myself.  Any ideas??</i>

10-30-2007, 07:38 PM,
how many broken shells that you want? coz we have alot of broken shell in here...,but im from the philippines. where you from anyway? if your interested you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fasciolaria3000@yahoo.com">fasciolaria3000@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
11-04-2007, 04:44 PM,
I live on the Alabama coast and have lots of broken shells, give me an idea on how much you need and what you are looking for and maybe we can work something out.
03-15-2008, 11:12 AM,
I have a huge bag of tiny broken hawaiin seashells and kahelelanis
the kahelelanis are very tiny and beautiful. I have thousands of broken ones. I can send you pictures if you like.
brian