Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a house again!! ;))....also....
12-16-2009, 01:48 PM,
Hey Dora, that is great news. I hope you settle in and get everything done so you can have a nice Christmas.
I have been doing a lot of collecting here in England over the past year, would you be interested in trading? Send me a P.M. and I will give you my email address.
Dave

12-16-2009, 01:50 PM,
Hey Dora, that is great news. I hope you settle in and get everything done so you can have a nice Christmas.
I have been doing a lot of collecting here in England over the past year, would you be interested in trading? Send me a P.M. and I will give you my email address.
Dave
12-16-2009, 04:19 PM,
Hi everyone!!!!! Yes it's really true........pinch me type of true!!Wink) And although we'll be crazy busy, and I love it, I will be moving my shells back where they belong next week, and in my relaxing moments I would love, and am just about ready to trade again if anyone else is interested. I have an excess especially in bi-valves and I do believe I'll be going to Marco again for a couple of weeks in march.
   And to Jan.....If you'll contact me I'd like to give you the difference with that 4 pounds I promised you. It was difficult doing from florida shortly after that fire and I have no idea how much it weighed but it certainly didn't feel like 4, and my soul mate mailed it for me. I just need your address again and can send it right out!! That's all for now, and thanx for reading!! Take care!!  Dora