Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for variable Cowries and Cones...
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM,
Re: looking for variable Cowries and Cones...
Dear Bruce,

I have a soft spot for Cypraea and Conus, like Bart, but I also collect Murex. Can you drop me a line with what you have to offer?

Best wishes,

Emma.

12-08-2011, 04:30 AM,
Hey Emma, I collect Muricidae. If ever you fancy some exchanging let me know.
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM,
I know many shellcollectors visit this website. Unfortunately not too many have responded to my add in which I ask serious shelldealers to contact me.
08-27-2012, 07:56 AM,
Bart, we have my mother's collection to sell.  VERY extensive cowries and cones. 

10-03-2012, 03:17 AM,
Is there a list from this collection? Photos? And...more important...where is the collection (in which country)?
02-12-2013, 08:39 PM,
Hi, i have a shell craft business here in the phillipines.
I  have what you're looking for in a very low price, i'm not familiar with freight expense though.
Contact me here:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:espayosjoseph@yahoo.com">espayosjoseph@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

You may Check it out at Facebook. My raw materials is what you need.
Shells Unlimited
here's the link:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shells-Unlimited/392165447488186?fref=ts">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shells-Un ... 86?fref=ts</a><!-- m -->
02-14-2013, 06:03 PM,
Dear Bart,

I have few Tigris with interesting forms and nice color.
Considering your extensive collection, I am not so sure that they are variable enough for your interest, but if you wish I can share pictures.
I am not a dealer, I am just spending most of my free time underwater and I started collecting a number of species including cypraea, cones, strombidae, fasciolariidae....

03-16-2013, 03:57 AM,
Dear Underwaterdream,

Sorry for the late response... I have been too busy in the past few weeks to visit this forum. Where are you and your shells coming from