Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert on Auction site
07-15-2016, 03:45 AM,
Alert on Auction site
Hello everyone.

My name is Denis, I'm French, and am new on this forum and hope for pleasant and good exchanges.

I am 56 years old, and I have now a nice collection of seashells (close to 4000), mainly earned on auction sites (Lyon / France is far from the hot seas !!!).

My first post on this forum will unfortunately be a warning about an auction site that you probably know (and practice?) : "C & S Shell Cabinet".

I hope this is not forbidden to post this kind of alert in this forum ...

I have acquired many shells during auctions on this site, and in general it was fine. But since about 1 year, I have a big problem with the lady who manage this site (Cillan). In August 2015, I won a number of shells, which I duly paid (I undertake to always immediately pay each shell purchased), but I never received the shells.

Despite dozens of reminders, I still have not received anything. Each time, either I get not reply to my emails or from time to time an answer each time with a different excuse, for example:
- The person who cares has been sick a few days and could not take care
- She had a problem with his computer
- She needs few days to clean before sending shells
- She says that my emails are blocked
- Etc ...

I'm sure she receives my mail, and also to be sure I put her brother (Donald) in copy, which receives well and convey to his sister.

After numerous ultimatums for several months, I decided to alert you.

I do not know if you have encountered this kind of problem with this seller, but let me warn you and suggest you do not / no longer participate in these auctions.

For information, the injury is not monstrous (82 euros).

Thank you for your feedback and opinion on my post.

Hope to chat with some of you.

07-15-2016, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 09:35 AM by Orepaul87. Edit Reason: mis-spelling )
RE: Alert on Auction site
I use Paypal to pay all auctions that way I have some recourse for this sort of thing.
Paul
07-15-2016, 03:54 PM,
Hi Paul

Yes, me too ... but it concerns severl little payments, and a year ago !
07-16-2016, 12:58 AM,
I would still file a complaint. Paypal is brutal to sellers who commit fraud of any kind.
Paul

07-07-2017, 03:13 PM,
(07-15-2016, 03:54 PM)denbourge Wrote: Hi Paul
Yes, me too ... but it concerns paris car service severl little payments, and a year ago !

Hello,
For me, too, it is the same as yours.
But a year is not that long.