Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artist and an Island Named Sanibel
11-27-2014, 03:33 AM,
Artist and an Island Named Sanibel
Most octogenarians walking the beaches are a decade or two into retirement. Artist Robert B. Dance still works every day. And if you spot him wandering the shore with a shell or two, he not only collects seashells but now uses them as subject matter in his artwork. Read More!:

http://rbdance.com/shellcollection.html

[Image: print.jpg]

01-07-2015, 04:18 AM,
RE: Artist and an Island Named Sanibel
Thanks for sharing these very nice images. I have been to Sanibel this december and it was really a wonderful place. We staidn only 2 nights there and we were so sad to leave this beautiful island (we spent the next 4 days in the keys and we did not enjoyed that much).
Bye
DAVID TOUITOU
08-18-2017, 09:55 AM,
(01-07-2015, 04:18 AM)david touitou Wrote: Thanks for sharing these very nice images. I have been to Sanibel this december and it was really a wonderful place. We staidn only 2 nights there and we were so sad to leave this beautiful island (we spent the next 4 days in the keys and we did not enjoyed that much).
Bye
DAVID TOUITOU

Sanibel I. was my late mother's favorite vacation spot. While not a formal shell collector, she spent hours combing the beaches for pretty shells.

Jack
08-18-2017, 07:19 PM,
Hello,

I went one time in Sanibel and it was so nice and exceptionnal low tides ! Smile

BYE
DAVID

10-17-2017, 06:13 PM,
(01-07-2015, 04:18 AM)david touitou Wrote: Thanks for sharing assurance chat these very nice images. I have been to Sanibel this december and it was really a wonderful place. We staidn only 2 nights there and we were so sad to leave this beautiful island (we spent the next 4 days in the keys and we did not enjoyed that much).
Bye
DAVID TOUITOU

Hello!
This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful to me.
Thanks!