Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hundreds of RANELLIDAE for sale
07-07-2014, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 07:18 AM by Cedonulli.)
Hundreds of RANELLIDAE for sale
I had what was probably in the top five Ranellidae collections in the world. Over 30 years of collecting. 3 years ago, poor health cost my occupation and Ive been selling off my collection. I had INCREDIBLE specimens but all the big and rare are gone, including tigrinum, burgessi, etc.
I still have about 600 specimens left. I am selling them at good prices to get maney for medical bills.  Please see my site www.ranellidae.com, the URL is also for sale. I dont have everything pictured there but am trying to do so. I have multiples of most. I was using eBay but after eBay and paypal take their cuts, its harder to give low pricing to buyers. Please email at garblooey@gmail.com  I also have much material from Dr Alan Beu who is the main researcher of this family. Of all Ive sold, the highest regret is a huge tigrinum that had to be the most beautiful any dealer had ever seen, and a 235/255 mm Ranzanii set that were almost gem. Such is life...

As of 01/09/2015, I still have hundreds of specimens. I have two septa peasei that are are and quite desired.